Changed Jobs? Don't Crush Your Retirement in the Process!
Changing Jobs? Don't Destroy Your Retirement Plan in the Process!
If you've changed jobs for the better, Congratulations!
If you've been downsized, laid off or fired don't compound the problem by destroying your retirement plan in the process!
There are 6 Critical Considerations you must act of when changing jobs. These can be so important that they may have a huge impact on your financial future and even your retirement. Unfortunately, many people going through a job or career change get some or all of these life changing issues, dead wrong! These mistakes can add up to hundreds of thousands and possibly even millions of dollars in lost future value. Not only can if affect you directly, but also possibly your spouse and children.
Are you making these mistakes:
- Not maximizing Severance Pay
- Improperly Allocating an Investment Account
- Improperly Transferring a Corporate Retirement Plan
- Leaving a 401k, 403b, Pension, Profit Sharing or other Retirement Account at an Old Employer's "Expensive" Plan
- Improperly Cashing out a Retirement Plan.
- Improperly Planning for Corporate Option and Stock Plans
- Leaving Money "On the Table" which is Rightfully Yours
As well as many others?
There's no reason to make these mistakes when changing a job or career but it's easy to overlook some of the most important aspects of your financial picture when changing jobs. For more than 10 years we've provided workshops and webinars on this important topic to thousands of people and helped countless individuals, couples and families avoid huge mistakes and set up an amazing financial future.
If you're going through a Career Transition, make sure you're prepared!
Get a Copy of Our Free Guide: The 6 Critical Decisions You Must Make When Going Through a Career Transition.
There's absolutely no obligation and it's free.